The “Rev-Up” to Water Carnival!
Official Event Poster
Save the Date: Saturday, June 13, 2015
Time: Registration / lineup @ 9:00 am; prompt departure @ 10:00 am; return no later than 4:00 pm at Fun Sports of Hutchinson
Where: Buffalo Wild Wings | 1040 Highway 15 South | Hutchinson
- Annandale Roadhouse (Annandale, MN)
- Norms Wayside (Buffalo, MN)
- Floyd’s Bar (Victoria, MN)
- Henderson RoadHaus ( Henderson, MN)
The run will be a scavenger hunt style run with four main stops above plus some others that will be disclosed the morning of the run.
The 2015 Water Carnival Motorcycle Run will be held Saturday, June 13, with same day registration and lineup beginning at 9:00am at Buffalo Wild Wings in Hutchinson. We will depart promptly at 10:00am.
The route will be approximately 160 miles round trip and we will ride as a group. The Water Carnival will provide a road captain who will lead the group on the route, along with other volunteers who will ensure the groups’ safe passage through intersections.
The first 100 people to register in person at the motorcycle run on June 13 will receive a complimentary Water Carnival Motorcycle Run T-Shirt!
|2015 Motorcycle Run||
– Each participant – drivers and passengers – must sign a waiver of liability prior to the event
– Lunch and fuel not provided by the Water Carnival
– Complimentary t-shirt sizes NOT guaranteed; must register in-person
For more information contact:
Cole Coubrough – 970-214-5780
Sporting Events Chair – Motorcycle Run