Carp Fishing Tournament
2nd Annual Water Carnival Carp Fishing Contest
Cast a line in the Crow River and see what you catch! If it’s a big old carp, you could be the winner of our First Annual Water Carnival Carp Fishing Contest.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS SUGGESTED! Registration fee is $20 for adults and $10 for 16 and under. Download the Registration form here to mail in, or fill out the form below. Checks payable to Hutchinson Jaycee Water Carnival
- Check in will begin at 8 AM June 15th at Masonic West Park “Next to the Wildlife Sanctuary”.
- Pre-registration is suggested, no registration after 8:15 AM.
- Fishing hours are from 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM.
- Fishing boundaries begin at Walden Ave Bridge and extend to Airport Bridge.
- All contestants must start at Masonic West Park “Next to the Wildlife Sanctuary” by Water Carnival Officials.
- If using a boat, officials will be checking prior to contest.
- Each contestant will be allowed up to 3 fish to weigh-in. Weigh-ins will take place no later than 1:30 PM. Contestants will be disqualified if past this time.
- Must follow Minnesota regulations for licenses, life jackets, boat handling, boat cleaning.
- All weighing and decisions on winners will be handled by Water Carnival Officials.
- In case of a tie, place money will be divided equally.
- Water Carnival is not responsible for accidents or stolen items.
- Contestants are responsible for their actions and must understand the rules.
- Water Carnival Officials will be patrolling.
- Contest fee is non-refundable.
- In the event of bad weather, Water Carnival Officials will decide whether to cancel, extend, or delay the contest.
- No snagging or bow fishing. All fishing must be utilized with a rod and reel.
Prizes will be awarded for the adult division,16 and under division, and for the most trash collected!
Questions? Call Adam Schiller at 320-444-5224.