Grande Day Parade
Sponsored by: Hutch Bowl & Squeaky’s Grill and Walmart
Date: Sunday, June 17, 2018
Time: 1:00pm (Line up starts at 12:00pm)
Where: See parade route below
Parade Route Distance: 1.6 miles – no stoplights or highway crossings, three corners
Parade Rules & Fees:
- Animal Entries: All animal entries must provide their own clean up. Clean up crews must follow directly behind the units to clean up excrement or manure.
- Distribution of Items: Do not throw items from the parade unit. Candy may be handed out by walkers along the curbside.
- Units Must Keep Moving: To keep the parade moving, all units must stay within three car lengths of the unit ahead of them. If a larger gap occurs, you must speed up to close the gap.
- Commercial (For-Profit) Entries: The entry fee for commercial units is $200.00. This fee includes your listing in the parade program, two invitations to our sponsors appreciation party and a listing in the Hutchinson Leader ‘Thank You’ ad after the completion of Water Carnival.
- Non-Profit Entries: The entry fee for non-profit entries is $100.00.
- Political Entries: Sorry, we do not allow political entries into our parade.
2018 Parade Lineup: Click Here
Parade Route: The parade starts at Main Street and 1st Ave NW, proceeding south on Main Street, west on 4th Ave SW, south on Lynn Road, west on Linden, and ending at the intersection of Harrington and Linden.
The final parade lineup will be posted 1-2 weeks prior to the event.
Please Note: there is construction on School and Roberts Rd. Staging and Awards for the Marching Bands has been moved to the Middle School.
*2018 Grande Day Parade Registration is now open!*
Registration: Online parade registration or please contact any of our Finance Committee members for help with registration
Please contact any Finance Committee member regarding any questions related to the parade entry fee.
If you have additional questions about the parade registration process, parade entry form, or the parade itself,
feel free to email email@example.com.