Grande Day Parade Registration
Date: Sunday, June 18, 2017
Parade Rules & Fees:
- Animal Entries: All animal entries must provide their own clean up. Clean up crews must follow directly behind the units to clean up excrement or manure.
- Distribution of Items: Do not throw items from the parade unit. Candy may be handed out by walkers along the curbside.
- Units Must Keep Moving: To keep the parade moving, all units must stay within three car lengths of the unit ahead of them. If a larger gap occurs, you must speed up to close the gap.
- Commercial (For-Profit) Entries: The entry fee for commercial units is $175.00. This fee includes your listing in the parade program, two invitations to our sponsors appreciation party and a listing in the Hutchinson Leader ‘Thank You’ ad after the completion of Water Carnival.
- Non-Profit Entries: The entry fee for non-profit entries is $100.00.
- Political Entries: Sorry, we do not allow political entries into our parade.
- You will receive your parade position, maps and other information 1-2 weeks prior to Water Carnival week.